cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Forum Posts

Keep alert!

Scammers are exploiting the recent upgrade / migration of emails and sending out plausible looking information to customers. Don't click on any links asking you to refresh your service! Details of the correct webmail link are found in Talktalk's own ...

Error code (TT992)

I am also experiencing a similar error. Two email senders that I'm aware of who have previously successfully sent emails to my tiscali address are suddenly receiving email rejection messages. I can send to them but they can't reply. Here's the error ...

StupotDKC_0-1713801749789.png

Error code (TT992)

i am now experiencing the same problem. TT992. Sadly, Talktalk customer services are about as much use as a chocolate Teapot They struggled to tell me what TT992 meant. Any help much appreciated.

spam?

I had an email from Talktalk saying my account would be deactivated. Is this spam?

JoeyB by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Spoofing & spam

Please can you tell me how much longer this situation will be continuing:Please Note - we have temporarily removed the create/delete mailbox functionality as we are performing some backend maintenance work on our email platform. Apologies for any inc...

megawatt by Conversation Starter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Scam Emails

I get around 5 emails a day when the sender is "my email address"; "Admin4All@mx.tt.xion.oxcs.net". The bit before the @ varies in the number and sequence of the name. I cannot report it as spam through the app. as it would probably register my email...

Scam emails showing my email address as the sender

I'm having the same issue and totallyfed up. Talk talk seem incapable of intercepting emails that pretend to be something they are not while the free email accounts seem able to identify these. I've reported, fed back, used the chat, changed password...

Hiyki by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Blocked sent messages

On my mobile all of my sent messages have a blocked sign next to them. I know that some of them went through. It says that the message was from a sender in my blocked list (when I open them) but surely I’m the sender. I don’t understand this but afte...

Sue201 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Can't receive emails sent to myself

I send messages to a bcc list on which I am the only visible recipient. These messages are no longer reaching my inbox, although I know that at least some of the recipients are still getting them. Even simple test messages sent through webmail withou...

Oldcynic by Team Player
  • 17 replies
  • 0 like

Spoofing

I have had an @talktalk . net email for years and would like to keep it as it is used for logging into various accounts connected with my work as a volunteer. Since February, I have started to receive email from 'myself' using the email. A typical em...

Spoofed email address

I have received two spoofing emails from "myself". They match the ones that are already on your forum. I spoke to someone at Talktalk and they were not very helpful. She did say that she didn't think my account had been hacked. However, my sent email...

Sue201 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Scam emails are showing my own email address as the sender

Hi, For a long time we were receiving scam emails to our talktalk address, eg. McAfee, Boots Oral B, etc. which we were reporting to TalkTalk and the Gov. They showed as being sent from odd and obviously scam addresses. These we blocked, forwarded an...

Amaise by Popular Poster
  • 11 replies
  • 1 like

E mail broken

HI Emails sent to my TT e mail address when sent as a test or forwarded e mail from myself using my TT email address EG to xzxz @talktalk. net from xzxz @talktalk. net are being picked up by web mail as spam I have tried to unspam them on web mail bu...

Pash02 by Enlightened One
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Receiving emails from my email address

I keep receiving an email /spam email but from my own email address? One email at 5:30am. I look in my sent items folder and the emails are not there. If I go to reply it comes up with my email address. Hope this makes sense to someone. Has my email ...

J0anne by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Emails going to spam

My emails have recently been going to some recipients' spam folders causing multiple problems and loss of business. Many of the recipients have previously received my emails with no problem, so I can only think it is some change in TT settings. Some ...

NicBoot by First Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Check an email

I have just received this and want to know, if it comes from Talktalk, and if I therefore need to verify? It said it was from: Feed=Back We emailed you last month to let you know about changes we are making to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy...

Unable to block unwanted emails

I repeatedly receive emails from a scamming website which I once looked at. Since then duplicate mails arrive frequently. I can find no way of blocking these, or indeed other spam/scam mails. Marking as spam has ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER. Whate...

scam e mail

THIS RECEIVED INTO MY TISCALI / TALK TALK EMAIL. LOOKS LIKE A SCAM. NO REPLY OR RESPONSE REQUIRED, for info only. From: Admin@talktalk.net Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2024 8:44 AMTo: email@update.ie Subject: (1) Unread Webmail Notification TaIktaIk ...

Ronnoco by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Constant Spam emails

My husband and I have both been receiving constant spam emails which we always Mark As Spam but this doesn't seem to stop them. I've had 142 since 31 December and husband's had 26. Can anything be done?

Tel50 by Chatterbox
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Account suspended & WiFi issues

Hi, my account has been suspended please can you reset so I can log on. We are also having repeat issues on an evening whereby the WiFi disconnects randomly and we have to keep resetting. The connection is also slow.

Gemmak2 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Getting so much spam

For the last few weeks I’ve been getting a lot of spam email. Sender email addresses are all different but many of the emails are very similar (telling me McAffee antivirus has expired, I’ve won an air fryer etc) im reporting each as spam from my inb...

Cannot send emails due to limit being reached!

I have recently been receiving approximately 100 phishing emails every day and have created a filter to automatically forward these to report@phishing.gov.uk and to then delete them. However, I am now being informed that I cannot send emails as I hav...

ltk007 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Spam filter

I am being inundated with spam/phishing emails & can't increase the spam filter list entry number. It's driving me mad - can anyone help please

Ped30 by First Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like