cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Struggling to pay?

We want you to be able to keep your TalkTalk account up to date and make payments and changes easily in My Account without having to contact us. If you're having difficulty keeping on top of your account, the information below will help you get back on track.

For information on ways to pay, take a look at  payment methods and paying your bill

If your account is with a Debt Collection Agency or you are struggling with debt, here are the details of people you can speak to:

You can quickly get your services back up and running by making a payment for your outstanding balance in My Account. Alternatively, you can make a payment on our automated payment line 0345172 0040. Charges apply if you aren't calling from a TalkTalk landline.

For other ways to pay, take a look at payment methods and paying your bill. Once payment is received, your services will be back up and running within 24 hours (though usually within the hour). You may need to unplug your router and leave it off for 30 minutes before plugging it back in to start using your services again.

If you're struggling to pay your bill

1. Log into My Account
  2. Select Bills & Payments in the navigation menu
  3. Select Struggling to Pay

In this section, you may apply to see if we can offer you a payment extension, which will give you a little more time to pay your bill this month. You can pay as little or as much as you like, as long as the full outstanding balance is paid by the date you commit to pay by. You can still manage your mobile account on our website. However if you're having difficulty paying us you'll need to get in touch by calling us on 03454565598.

If you still think you need longer to pay, we're here to help, so don't ignore it; please get in touch via chat in My Account. If we still don't receive your payment, your account may be passed to a Debt Collection Agency.

If your account is with a Debt Collection Agency, we can quickly switch your services back on as soon as we have received payment. You can make interim payments whenever you want and once your balance is cleared we can switch your services back on providing your account hasn't been disconnected. Simply login to My Account to make a payment or use our automated payment number — 0345 1720040.

The Debt Collection Agency may discuss payment options with you. However, we are unable to switch your services back on until full payment of the outstanding balance has been received from them.

If we still don't receive payment, your account will then be disconnected and early termination fees may apply if you're still within your contract period.