cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Account Login Not working

Harpics1
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 14

Login page MyAccount not working for me 21 Dec 10am. Can get in via other routes but the main page is failing after entering login details.

Harpic
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

Message 1 of 14

Hi,

Is this still happening since your last post please?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Harpics1
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 14

Barely a second or two, if I click on my account link of F5  it reloads the page correctly showing I am logged in correctly without timer warning. Then it works okay no problems after that.

Harpic
0 Likes

Message 3 of 14

When you click on the stay logged in blue button how long before it re-appears? 

0 Likes

Harpics1
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 14

Yes it works but is the same as my usual login page. Also the time-out login message still keeps popping up see attached screen shot. And mail is still taking time to load screen.  Rod

Taltalk1.png
Harpic
0 Likes

Harpics1
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 14

https://myaccount.talktalk.co.uk/home

It is still the same but now new problem keep getting login timed expiry message, "Your Session is about to expire"; this happens as soon as I have logged in. Then reload my Home page and it does not return. Rod 

Harpic
0 Likes

Message 7 of 14

I cant replicate the issues you are seeing.  Server is fine as far as I know.   Can you post the link you are using for My Account.  

0 Likes

Message 8 of 14

Even more strange now. In the last 4/5 days I keep getting a TalkTalk time-out expiry warning message popping up, if I reload talk talk page it mostly does not repeat. Your Server a problem?

Harpic
0 Likes

Harpics1
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 14

Epic also MS Edge plus Vivaldi and Chrome in Phone and Tablet.

Harpic
0 Likes

Message 11 of 14
0 Likes

Harpics1
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 14

I have and my phone. It is working again but the problem remains that it can take a few seconds or even a F5 reload to get the page to load. Also done all the clear cache browsing data etc. Thanks

Harpic
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 13 of 14

Hi Harpics1

Have you tried using a different browser/device?

0 Likes