cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Auto compensation delay

CorleoneUK
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 11

Hello,

I'm still waiting for a installation delay compensation from TalkTalk.

Matthew from the complaints team has confirmed to me on 6-Mar-2024 via Chat the following:

"I have check and can confirm you are due prov delay auto comp from 21/12/23 - 06/03/24 at a rate of £5.83 per day. As soon as your full account has generated this will be raised and should be with you within the 30-day SLA"

This works out to £448.91 yet, my first bill has generated and auto debited from my bank account, yet no credit.

I spoke with Laura who confirmed that since I was told, compensation is due to me and after checking with the various teams within asked me to email concens@talktalkplc.com

Got an email from Piscilla Motaung on 4-Apr-24 saying a complaint case CMP-645733 has been opened and a manager will contact me within 3 working days.

I got a text message from TalkTalk saying I'll be called on 9-Apr-24 - guess what noone called.

Then I got a text message from TalkTalk saying I'll be called on 10-Apr-24 - guess what noone called again & I'm still waiting for that call.

Now, it's all silent.

Somebody please help!

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Louise called on the 1st May and offerred a paltry sum instead of the full amount due giving the excuse that I'm not eligible for auto compensation. However, I made it clear that have it in writing that I am eligible for it from Matthew from Complaints and that I expect to be compensated the full amount.

She has now said she will escalate it to the CEO level and it will take 10 working days.

I don't like how this is being handled despite having a confirmation of my eligibility and the amount due.😠

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Finally, Imran called me yesterday - not with a resolution but, telling me that everything is with his manager for review & approval.

He has scheduled a call next week on the 1st of May for another call.

I'm not sure why so much delay but, I guess I can only wait.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Yes, I've a text message now, thanks!

Let's see if someone actually calls this time.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11
0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

Hi Arne,

Thanks but, I didn't get any call from TalkTalk today. 😥

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11
0 Likes

CorleoneUK
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 11

Hi Arne,

Can you atleast have someone call me as promised?

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 11

HI CorleoneUK

As this is in the hands of the complaints team we cannot interfere with the investigation. 

Please keep us updated. 

0 Likes