cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Auto compensation delay

CorleoneUK
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

Hello,

I'm still waiting for a installation delay compensation from TalkTalk.

Matthew from the complaints team has confirmed to me on 6-Mar-2024 via Chat the following:

"I have check and can confirm you are due prov delay auto comp from 21/12/23 - 06/03/24 at a rate of £5.83 per day. As soon as your full account has generated this will be raised and should be with you within the 30-day SLA"

This works out to £448.91 yet, my first bill has generated and auto debited from my bank account, yet no credit.

I spoke with Laura who confirmed that since I was told, compensation is due to me and after checking with the various teams within asked me to email concens@talktalkplc.com

Got an email from Piscilla Motaung on 4-Apr-24 saying a complaint case CMP-645733 has been opened and a manager will contact me within 3 working days.

I got a text message from TalkTalk saying I'll be called on 9-Apr-24 - guess what noone called.

Then I got a text message from TalkTalk saying I'll be called on 10-Apr-24 - guess what noone called again & I'm still waiting for that call.

Now, it's all silent.

Somebody please help!

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 2 of 10

Finally, Imran called me yesterday - not with a resolution but, telling me that everything is with his manager for review & approval.

He has scheduled a call next week on the 1st of May for another call.

I'm not sure why so much delay but, I guess I can only wait.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Yes, I've a text message now, thanks!

Let's see if someone actually calls this time.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10
0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi Arne,

Thanks but, I didn't get any call from TalkTalk today. 😥

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10
0 Likes

CorleoneUK
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 10

Hi Arne,

Can you atleast have someone call me as promised?

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

HI CorleoneUK

As this is in the hands of the complaints team we cannot interfere with the investigation. 

Please keep us updated. 

0 Likes