cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Can't cancel the Netflix off my account

ossifer
First Timer
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

Im having my fair share of renewal nightmares. I renewed on 23/6 but took netflix off my account. Signed up for a deal which had no price rises for inflation either.

Anyway, got the new contract (no netflix), received an email that Netflix was removed (and then netflix themselves wanted to bill me, which is fine). However, the package was never changed from Fibre 65+Netflix despite the new contract.

Four times calling to support to try and fix it (as they want to charge me for Netflix each month). Each time they say they will sort it, and credit my account. However, just checked again and Netflix is still in my bundle. The last time I called, they redid the contract, but *still* netflix is on. 

How on earth do I get it removed, otherwise I'd be phoning each month to get a credit. It's becoming tiresome.

7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

HI ossifer

Credit raised. 

Apologies again that this is still ongoing. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hey @Arne-TalkTalk , could you work your magic again, almost another billing cycle without the problem being corrected!  (only 14 more of these until my contract ends... hopefully won't have to message each month!)

Thanks

Message 3 of 8

Hi ossifer

The bill has been amended to remove the charge for netflix. 

Sorry this is still ongoing.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk , i think the request to remove has not only got stuck in my account, but also stuck in your back office teams. Just had the monthly bill email, and guess what, I'm being charged for Netflix again!  I really dont want this to become a regulaar post on here or 30 mins at a time on the phone each month, can you or a colleague fix it again and somehow escalate so that someone takes an interest in sorting this out once and for all?

Really getting annoyed with this. It doesnt seem like anyone cares. 😞

Message 5 of 8

Hi ossifer

Still no update at this time, but the bill will be credited to ensure you are not charged for netflix again. 

Sorry its taking so long.

ossifer
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk  - any update please? I've logged onto my account 2 weeks later and its not changed. I'm close to another billing cycle, which invaariably means the bill will be wrong for another month. 

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi @ossifer

I can see a request to remove Netflix has become stuck in your account so I have passed this to the back office team to fix the broken order. 

Will update you when they reply.