cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Cancelled my install when the engineers never showed up.

Ryan_
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 10 of 10

So I cancelled my install after I took a day off work and the engineers never showed up on April the 4th, and nobody got in touch with me to let me know what was happening. The lady I talked to on the phone eventually said it was cancelled and she would send out an email within 24 hours confirming the cancellation. But I still haven't received an email. I recorded the conversation so I have proof of this, I'm just worried they're going to try and charge me, and I want something in writing from them, because CityFibre showed up yesterday and installed cables in to my block, so they probably still think the install is going ahead, because they don't appear to communicate with each other.

Any idea how I can get something in writing? I can't sit through another phone call with them, because they kept cutting me off and putting me on hold for ages when I finally got through.

Thanks.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 2 of 10

Thanks Arne!

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi Ryan_

Thank you,  I can confirm that there is no active order. 

You will not be charged. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi Arne, that's it added.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi Ryan_

I can t find an account the information you have added, can you add your address to the private notes section I may be able to find an account that way. 

Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

That's fine.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 10

@Ryan_, staff are on here Monday to Friday, so this will now be followed up after the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Hi Arne, that's it done. I've added my name and order number.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi @Ryan_

Thanks for your post sorry that you are having problems.

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number or order number .

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes