cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Cashback

covertcarl
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

I was hoping I could get some info on Cashback. I signed up via Quidco with £137.50 cashback. I am almost at the end of my 18 month contract and the cashback is still showing as "With Retailer".  Do Talktalk honestly expect to keep customers when they can't approve a cashback claim in 16 months?  Be interested to know of anyone has actually had the cashback paid out or if it is just declined once the contract term is up? 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

covertcarl
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 10

Hi, no it is still showing as with Talktalk for approval 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10
0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Staff will follow up after the weekend, @covertcarl.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

@Arne-TalkTalkJust wondering if you managed to look into this. It still hasn't appeared and its nearly 18 months now. Thanks. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Thank you. Appreciate that 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

@Arne-TalkTalk I have managed to update my profile details if you could look into this for me please.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 10

Hi covertcarl

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 10

It's best to chase it far sooner, @covertcarl, but staff on here will follow this up for you. 

Make sure you have completed the Personal Information details in your profile area. Go via your avatar/name; settings. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff reply during the day, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes