cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Charge for router

meermogz
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

Hi, I left Talktalk at the beginning of November when my last contract expired. I was told by customer service that a bag would be sent out so I could return the router. I’m still waiting to receive this, but I’ve had a bill today saying that I’m going to be charged £50. I’ve tried contacting customer service today via the chat with no success. How am I supposed to return the router if I can’t get a bag to return it in. I’m very upset to receive a bill for this at this time of year for something that isn’t my fault. I will continue to try and contact Customer support, but I’m so upset by this, even more so when I see that the same thing has happened to so many other people. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 2 of 9

Thank you for your help

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Thank you. Am I still going to be charged the £50 or will that be cancelled?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi meermogz

I have requested a returns bag for you, 

When you send it please add the the tracking number to this thread.

Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hi, account has been updated with my old TT phone number now. Cheers

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Hi meermogz

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

Staff can send you a bag when they pick up your thread after the weekend, @meermogz.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.