cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Concurrent charges for international Extras Calls and International Max Calls Boost

user101
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I arranged with talktalk chat on 09/02/2024 to refund a charge of £9 for international Extras Calls Boost as we had previously upgraded to International Max Calls Boost, and to have International Extra Calls Boost cancelled; which I was told it was.

In this months bill International Extra Calls Boost is still present and a fee of £9 has been added as balance brought forward from the last bill (I assume this is becase £9 was credited and created a shortfall, so in effect the £9 credit was cancelled). Can someone look into this please, as I am under the impression that if I am paying for International Max Calls Boost I should not also be paying for the lower tiered international Extras Calls Boost.

I would typically contact live chat about this, but am receiving no reply via that avenue.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

This months bill will already have been requested, including the £9, but once the bill is taken tomorrow your account will be in credit for £9 which you can request a refund for in My Account.

0 Likes

user101
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

Thank you very much arne for your time and help. I will post an update if there is any problems with the credit in the next bill (which I believe should be the £9 charge for international Extras Calls Boost this month (after it was said to be removed in the talktalk chat) and the £9 unpaid balance brought forward from last month, caused as far as I can see by the £9 credit for the international Extras Calls Boost applied to my previous bill)

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi @user101

I have placed the order to remove the unwanted boost, and will also raise a credit for the charge on this bill.

Apologies for any inconvenience 

0 Likes