cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Fast Broadband and Fibre 150 Dual Package

jimboy26
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

My Fibre 65 contract was due for renewal on 2 May. I contacted TalkTalk and was offered Dual Package consisting of Fast Broadband and upgrade to Fibre 150. I agreed and received emails and pdf files confirming the contracts.

However the upgrade to Fibre 150 has not taken place. I have used chat lines and phoned on several occasions. Each time I speak to someone and explain the situation, I get the same response that they are the best person to help and they will resolve the problem. I am put on hold while they speak to their manager, they come back and tell me that the problem is resolved and that Fibre 150 will be active within 24 hours.

It doesn't happen. I must be due some form of financial compensation since I am not getting the service as agreed by contract.

Can someone help and resolve this before I have to lodge a formal complaint ?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Wonderful to hear that somehow it's all sorted, @jimboy26. Good result!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

jimboy26
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Hi Gliwmaeden2,

you are truly a Community Star.

My problem has been resolved within 24 hours and it is due to your intervention and placing my post in the correct section.

I have been a TalkTalk customer for many, many years and have been very pleased with the service provided. I have, on occasion, had relatively minor problems and that is when TalkTalk let themselves down.

However, no person or company is 100% perfect.

I cannot thank you enough for your assistance.

Wishing you all the very best in life,

jimboy26

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Moving this to the billing section for you, @jimboy26, for the account and contracts to be checked. 

Staff respond during the day, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.