cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Fixed Price Plus

chris45
Team Player
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

Hi, We have just changed our contract to Full Fibre 65.  It has been installed and is working fine.

When I spoke to the TalkTalk sales representative I was offered and accepted Fixed Price Plus for two years.  This contract has no inflation increases in April unlike the normal contract. 

My query is that the terms and conditions that I see on my account do not reflect this; they state that an inflation increase will be made in April.  TalkTalk live chat have not been able to help me resolve this issue.  I do have an email confirming that we are on Fixed Price Plus that was sent before the Full Fibre was installed.

Is there a way to sort this out without using Live Chat?

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

I will find an answer but as far as I'm aware FPP is available.

0 Likes

GerryMac
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

Hi,

Just read this thread with interest..I,m also on a Fixed Price Plan, which is near ending but was told by Loyalty Dept the other day, that FPP was not available anymore and if I were to avail of a new deal ,I would be subject in paying this increase next April.

Can you confirm, Arne if this is indeed correct?

Cheers 

YNWA-JFT 97

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi @chris45

I can confirm that you are on fixed price plus for 24 months.

Regards

Message 4 of 7

My contract tells me I am on a Fibre product, but I am on Fast Broadband (slow ADSL), so I really do mean generic, even in what should be honed details for the individual, @chris45.

But definitely worth getting it checked for peace of mind. 

I did the same myself. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

chris45
Team Player
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Thanks for replying.

My contract has only just started and the package details has a link to the terms and conditions.  These terms and conditions (ie with inflation uplift) do not match the product that I was sold over the phone (ie no inflation uplift).  It would be good to get this clarified.

Thank you

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

@chris45, Talktalk has a horrible habit of putting out generic notices, regardless of whether they apply to you specifically. 

If you are still paying the exact same amount as you were 2 months ago, then your Fixed Price Plus fee hasn't changed, and that deal is still in place. 

Staff can check this for you, but it can take a couple of days to get a response. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.