cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Full Fibre not gone live on live date

Baxtersmum83
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Signed up for Full Fibre 150, due to go live today but nothing yet. Eero 6 is showing a solid blue light but keeps saying it can't reach the internet. I've tried rebooting, switching it off for a while etc. Any other tricks I can try?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Baxtersmum83

Sorry that you where having problems. 

I have checked the account and there is no cancellation order on the account,  unfortunately I cant process this so you will need to call us again on 03451720088 to request cancellation.

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

As you have now cancelled I will move this to the Billing section where it can be more appropriately followed up. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

It eventually did connect, but I requested a cancellation. This doesn't seem to have happened so although I've gone elsewhere, I've not received anything confirming the cancellation or how to return the equipment so I'm a bit stuck.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi Baxtersmum83,

How are you getting on, is your service up and running now or are you still experiencing problems?

Chris

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that the support team can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond, they can check what's going on.

0 Likes