cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

How do I access my online chat ?

fclubum
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

I have had 2 conversations with the online chat in December. How do I find a copy, as they promised me a £70 refund which surprise surprise has not arrived!! 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi fclubum

A credit has been raised, you will be able to request a refund via My Account in the next 24 hours. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

It was 29 December between 18.30 to about 20.30. I ended up being put through to a manager. Who promised to send me a copy of chat and also would be able to access on your site as well as the waived £75 engineer fee. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi fclubum

Sorry that you are having problems.

Do you know what date the chat was on, I cant find any indication on your account regarding a refund. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

The last time I used Chat and asked for the transcript they didn't like my email address..... 

For anything that matters, in future, take screenshots of important bits of conversation, @fclubum.

Meanwhile, make sure that your community forum profile is complete, so staff can identify your account and see if there are any notes on there.

Go via your avatar/name; settings...

Add your Talktalk phone number  / account number in Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff reply during the day, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

fclubum
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

It’s not showing and if I cannot retrieve my chat history cannot prove they said would refund me. They said would be able to see it afterwards and would send email copy which I never received. Terrible service and company to deal with. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Chats cannot be retrieved, @fclubum.

See if the refund shows in My Account: Transaction History. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes