cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

How to find out if my broadband has been cancelled

Kcs77
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

I recently called Talktalk to cancel my service as I was moving over to a new provider. They said that I would continue to pay and receive Talktalk broadband services until they were notified by the new provider that the change-over had been completed. This was completed earlier this week but I haven't had any confirmation from either Talktalk or the new provider that my Talktalk service has ended. I should be due a refund as we paid for a full month a few days ago but obviously now won't be using the service.

I can't get through to speak to a person on the phone or the chat and would just like someone to confirm that the service is cancelled and that our refund is being processed.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Kcs77

Thanks for you post, sorry that you are leaving us. 

The cease is going through on the 5th May, once cancelled the next bill around the 28th May will include any refunds owned. 

Regards.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Staff won't be back before Tuesday for this issue, @Kcs77.

I am moving this to the billing section. 

The refund will come with the next bill, so expect it to follow the billing cycle. 

You then need to claim your money back from My Account, as it won't be sent directly to your bank account. Keep your Direct Debit details in place until it has been sorted out.

The bill after that one will be for £0.00.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes