Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m waiting for my Amazon Prime Offer

ARMoore
Participant
Message 20 of 20

Hi, it’s now we’ll over the 30 day interval since my new contract commenced and I’m still waiting for the email from Amazon Prime with the necessary details to get it started. Is there a problem which I need to know about?

19 REPLIES 19

ARMoore
Participant
Message 2 of 20

After sending a letter to Correspondence Dept. I was contacted and the £10 should be deducted from my next bill. Other issues, quite a number, were addressed and hopefully all resolved. We will see.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 20

Did the £10 materialise, @ARMoore ?

I'll move this thread to the billing section now, but there may be a delay in staff replies. Rather a backlog.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

ARMoore
Participant
Message 4 of 20

Thanks for the information. It looked that way to me but I will check my bank account for a couple more days to ensure that this is what has happened.

I was also told to expect a token sum of £10 for the inconvenience of having to wait 2 hours for a phone call that didn’t happen. I’ve yet to see that.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 20

Thanks for the update, the credit will have cleared the latest bill so won't be taken Via Direct Debit. 

0 Likes

ARMoore
Participant
Message 6 of 20

I did indeed receive a call just before 16.00 yesterday. Appears there are all sorts of problems with the Amazon deal. Offered a refund, say £xx amount and on checking my Talk Talk account the refund is listed at £xx minus my monthly payment. As that isn’t due until the 8/10/21 it will be interesting to see if the payment is drawn from my bank account on the 8th.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 20
0 Likes

Message 8 of 20

Thanks ferguson for your assistance but I’ve even got a complaint in about the complaints team! Yes that’s true, I waited between 14.00 and 16.00 this afternoon for a call back which did not come. I found out on 0345172008 when I phoned it at 17.00 that my call back had been rescheduled at 16.00 for tomorrow, no text message or anything. I think I’m going to have to write to Talk Talk Correspondence Dept.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 9 of 20

I am sorry to see that you are still waiting for a response, all I can do is escalate this again which I have done and then it is the hands of the TalkTalk support team.

Otherwise, there is a Complaints link at the bottom of the page. 

0 Likes

ARMoore
Participant
Message 10 of 20

Well I waited another week to see if there was any progress regarding this issue, still nothing or should I have waited for two weeks?
Not totally unrelated to this but there have been other problems one of which was I received a letter stating I’d requested an Advanced Care Service, which I had not. I really question the efficiency of the Talk Talk organisation.

Any chance of someone of authority in Talk Talk reviewing the catalogue of their errors included in my now extensive file?

ferguson
Community Star
Message 11 of 20

It's probably best to stop posting and wait for an update from the support team.

0 Likes

ARMoore
Participant
Message 12 of 20

54 days and still waiting.

ARMoore
Participant
Message 13 of 20

Nothing received yet. Still keeping a watch for emails in my inbox and junk. 

ARMoore
Participant
Message 14 of 20

37 days eta. Now at 48 days. Checking Junk and Inbox daily for codes and devices advice, as I have for some time.

0 Likes

ARMoore
Participant
Message 15 of 20

37 days and it’s now at 48 days. Waiting for code and devices. Checking daily in Junk mail in case email goes there as I have been all along.

0 Likes

Message 16 of 20

Hi ARMoore

I have escalated this for you. Asking the team responsible to issue the code ASAP. 

Please keep an eye on your spam/junk folders in case the email goes into that folder. 

Regards

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 17 of 20

@ARMoore, the bit about turning off and on is simply part of @Ste_Nix14's signature! Only relevant to technical matters where it's a top tip, and you see it wherever Ste_Nix14 posts.

Your thread is in the queue for attention. Please look out for a reply from TT staff. If you don't get a response today, it will be next week, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

ARMoore
Participant
Message 18 of 20

30 days. Turn what on and off? Not received anything yet to turn on in the first place.

0 Likes

Ste_Nix14
Community Star
Message 19 of 20

What length of time was you given for you to receive the offer? - Some offers can take 90 days to be validated.

Steve -
Have you tried turning it off and on again!
0 Likes