cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

International call Boost

JimMunro
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

I have realised that I am still being charged £9 per month for international calls. We made a short international call yesterday and have discovered we have been billed for it. This is disgrace! Why am I still being charged for something that appears to give me no benefit?!! 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Can you show me where this has happened  I have gone back through your last 6 bills and subsequent call records .you only call a number in Worcester ending 50454 who is a TalkTalk customer and have never been charged.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

That’s interesting because there are other calls to non TalkTalk customers that have not been charged! Consistency would be helpful.

Regards

Jim

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi JimMunro

Unlike all the other calls that number was to a non TalkTalk customer, and as you don't have the anytime calls boost these calls are chargeable.

Regards

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

@JimMunro, actually do you have the UK unlimited calls boost?

If you don't have the boost, you'll be charged @ 24p per minute. 

Was it an ordinary 01, 02 or 03 number?

Do you have the boost?

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

My mistake, the charged call was not to Belgium. Instead, we were charged for a call on the same evening to a landline in Nottingham. Why were we charged for this as the call lasted less than two minutes?

Regards

Jim Munro

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Hi @JimMunro

The only call I can see is to Belgium and there is no charge for that call, you have been charged 48p for a mobile call that went over the 60 min call time. 

Regards

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

Not quite clear what you mean, @JimMunro.

Do you mean that you checked the cost of the call and realised that the £9.00 boost was still there?

When did you try to remove the boost?

If you remove it, calls will be charged from then on at full price.

If you removed it since your last bill was made up, the cost of the boost will be removed pro rata and show on your next bill.

The billing cycle needs to catch up with the status quo next time around.

I'll move this to the billing section to check what is going on.

They respond during the day Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes