cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Is This Goodbye To Talktalk, ****No It's Hello again****.

paullus
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I've been a loyal customer of Talktalk since they took over from Tiscali in 2009. My current FTTC 65 contract expires next month and I have to say I'm disappointed with Talktak's offers which are no longer, in my view good value for money.

I've been offered Full Fibre 150 for £30 per month whereas Virgin Media who have recently completed their network installation in my area are offering their M250 Full fibre 264Mbps at £27 per month and M500 Full fibre 516Mbps for £33 per month.
I've spoken to TT customer services this morning who informed me that was the best they could offer despite there being better deals for new customers.
Sadly it seems Talktalk don't want to keep their loyal customers anymore which is a shame as I've always been very happy with the Talktalk service.
Nothing has been decided yet and I'm still open to offers from Talktalk.
I live in hope.

Full Fibre 150
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

Hi @paullus 

I am very pleased to hear that you got a very good deal.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

paullus
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

Thank you Keith.
I have just finished speaking to a delightful lady in the Loyalty Department who has signed me up for a fantastic deal which suits me perfectly. After initially speaking to CS I nearly didn't bother as I was expecting the same answer.

But, thankfully I did and I remain a loyal Talktalk customer for another 18 months at least 😁

Full Fibre 150

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

I am sorry but you cannot negotiate contracts on this community. The Loyalty Department is the place to go, as they have all of the best offers available to them. Their direct number is  0345 1725157.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?