cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Looking for my order number

RogueB
First Timer
Private Message
Message 10 of 10

Hi,

Can someone please provide me with my order number? It should start with an "N" I think, but isn't on any documentation I received.

My account ID is in my profile.

Thanks

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10
0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

Hi @RogueB

I have sent you a Pm with the order reference 

Thank you

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

@RogueB 

I have merged this with your earlier topic for continuity, no need to start a new one. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi,
I asked for help with this a while back but the conversation's stalled and I've not had an update in days:
I'm looking for my Order Number or Order ID, but I can't find it anywhere. I've searched my complete inbox including the junk folder several times, but it's definitely not there.
I was PM'd about this, but needed to create a Telephone Enquiry Password, which I followed the instructions for. The message was "We'll be in touch" but that's a week or two ago now and there's been nothing.
Can someone please help? All I need's my "N" or "S" Order Number/ID.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi RogueB

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Staff respond Monday to Friday, @RogueB, so look out for a reply during the week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

As per my message on Friday, are you able to help?

0 Likes

RogueB
First Timer
Private Message
Message 8 of 10

Hi Debbie,

I've searched the entirety of my email account for anything TalkTalk related and nothing has the order number/order ID on it.
The closest I have is an email titled "An update on your gift" that includes this text:

"If you have any questions about your Voucher, please contact us at vouchers@broadbandchoices.co.uk with your Order ID beginning with N"

But the order number isn't included anywhere in that email, and I've gone as far as doing a text search through the email source code to make sure it's not in a hidden text field somewhere.
I'm pretty convinced that this Order ID was never shared with me, and I've seen several other posts on this forum that indicate that others have had this issue too.
Can you please locate it for me?

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi RogueB

You should receive this information by email. Please can you also check your junk email folder for any emails from TalkTalk?

0 Likes