cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Missing Cashback - Full Fibre 150

rsbprice
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

Hi,

I made an order for Full Fibre 150 via TopCashback (£100) in December 2022 and lodged a claim for missing cashback in January. TopCashback have advised that Talktalk are unable to trace my transaction as my order number starts FTTP_(followed by 9 figures) and that it should start with ""N7"" or ""N8"", followed by 7 digits. I'm unable to find an order number starting with N. I called Talktalk customer service and they have advised that my order number is definitely starts with FTTP. Is there a different number I should be providing TopCasback with?

Many thanks,

Raquel

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9
0 Likes

rsbprice
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 9

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk , I responded to your PM in November but haven't had a response yet. Is there any update on this please? 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi @rsbprice

Sadly there isn't any update, but we have a work around I need to confirm some security first. 

I have sent you a PM.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

@Arne-TalkTalk Hi, Checking if there is any update on my missing order reference to enable me to claim my cashback due please. It's been over 10 months since my order, are you able to advise the best way for me to move this forward? Thanks, Raquel

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Unfortunately no update, one of the marketing managers are investigating why the ref is missing. 

Really sorry.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk , any update on the order ref please? Thanks, Raquel 

rsbprice
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 9

@Arne-TalkTalk  thank you for the quick response. Look forward to hearing back from you regarding the reference.

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

HI rsbprice

Your order ref starts with an S, however there is an error on your account which is not letting us view this part of the order, I have logged this as a fault. 

Once its fixed we can send you the reference