cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

My account

Vikingpiper
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Can I speak with a person rather than a robot to discuss my payment plan as costs have risen and I was not made aware of the increase.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Vikingpiper

It looks like you were out of contract, which was the reason for the higher bill, I can see that you have now renewed. 

Your next bill will probably show a credit for the difference in the advanced payment.  

Thanks for staying with us. 

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

I'll move this post to the Billing forum. Call and ask to speak to the Billing team in relation to the question of why your billing costs have increased although the detailed bill should give the details of what costs what. April is of course the time when there is an annual increase in costs that would have been notified in March and flagged up when the current package was started.

You can also ask to speak to the Loyalty team about renewing the contract on more favourable terms if the reason for the cost increase is because you're at the end of a fixed term contract.

TalkTalk Price increase 2024

LiveChat and TalkTalk contact information

When to contact TalkTalk? - select and scroll to see contact availability times

TIP - Pause tracker blocking in the browser, ad-blockers and similar blocking software to avoid conflict with the operation of chat messaging.

Landline calls to Customer Services on 0345 172 0088 are free from a TalkTalk home 'phone but otherwise are at a standard landline call rate.

Mobile calls to Customer Services on 0203 441 5550. Text Relay Service is 18001 then 0345 172 0088.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution