cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Negative bill

KSTAR
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

My bill is saying negative amount for the consecutive months. My connections works well however, I didnt get any explanation why my billing is like this. I dont want to be suprised one day that they say I have to pay a big amount just because of error on Talktalk's part. 

1000011351.jpg

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 5

The amount is for overpayments in September when you left,  so it is owed to you. 

0 Likes

AllyM
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

If your account is in credit you can request this money to be withdrawn to your bank account as Arne says, or else just let it sit there to be used up paying for your monthly bills.

I'm guessing though that your biggest concern is the fact that you have no idea why this credit was applied. Perhaps if you update your forum settings personal information page with your personal details and TalkTalk phone number (don't post this info on the public forum though), staff will be able to look into your account after the weekend and try to get to the bottom of it.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

The cause for that would be if you had received a repayment/refund/credit for some reason previously. Is the amount reducing month by month? Does the detailed bill, or recent transaction history not help to explain?

0 Likes