Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to account at all despite requests

dosterburg
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Hi all, been with Talktalk now a few weeks with Future Fibre but to date despite numerous chats and calls am still unable to access my account.  I've done the usual clear cache , changed passwords several times but alas nowt. My email address works as i get emails from Talktalk and confirmed etc....HELP, very frustrated customer .

Update today , on the phone for over an hour telling me it was escalated 3 weeks ago and I have got to wait 28 days for it to be sorted. My goodness me.................................. I don't think I will need a crystal ball next week to see what response I get......

Dave
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi @dosterburg

Looks like this has been resolved today (10th) by customer services. 

Sorry it took so long. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi dosterburg,

Have sent you a private message, please answer the security questions and we'll look into this further. 

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 8

I'll re-escalate your thread, @dosterburg, as this needs following up. I'll move it to billing. This might still take a few days to get a reply, I'm afraid.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

dosterburg
First Timer
Message 4 of 8

the account number is on the personal info page now, and ironically having tried again no luck.  I have since phoned again and doubly escalated , the issue is that I am not on the system despite numerous re registering. Any help would be good by anyone at this stage

Dave
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 8

If you have the account number or original order number, put that in the Private Notes section, @dosterburg.

Go via your avatar/name; settings; from the drop down menu that starts with "email" choose Personal Information. Fill in as much as possible, and find Private Notes at the end of that section. SAVE CHANGES. 

That may help staff get this properly set up for you.

It's different from the normal My Account, though, and the information on this page suggests that it's not all fully up and running as a service yet:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Using-My-Account-with-Future-Fibre/ta-p/2620617

It should cover access to basic billing details however. 

Staff will be back on here from Monday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

dosterburg
First Timer
Message 6 of 8

Hi Jo, we don't have the package with phone, its only broadband, 

Kind regards Dave 

Dave

SocialTeamJo
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi dosterburg,

Apologies for the delay.

I'm sorry you're having problems accessing your account. Can you please update your community profile to include your landline number?

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks, 
Jo

0 Likes