cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Not receievd £80 Giftcloud voucher

RussellMate
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

I have been trying to talk to someone via live chat about this however it is not working. I keep getting a message telling me to go back or log in to use live chat, despite me being logged in already.

When I renewed my contract I was informed that I would receieve an £80 reward card sent to my email address within 60 days of my contract starting (9th October) but this is not the case.

I have been checking my junk mail also for an email from GiftCloud but have not receieved anything.

Is there another way I can get in touch with someone from customer service?

I have posted on the forum previously however nothing seems to have been done and no one has been in touch with me.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

If one of us spot it, we usually escalate the thread, as otherwise it can be missed and no longer in the workflow. 

Don't worry, one or other of the threads should be picked up this time, but if it's not on Friday, it will now be after the weekend, @RussellMate.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thanks for your response. 

I did try to follow up there some time after I was informed there is a backlog but no one got back to me.

The live chat still isn't working on the main website and so I'm not sure what else I can do other than continue to post on the forums.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Your previous thread did receive replies, but simply that there was a backlog.

That would have been the place to follow up. You can always check for responses via the Activity tab in your community profile area, @RussellMate.

I'll link to the old topic here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Billing/Not-recieved-80-reward-card-after-60-days/td-p/3009904

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes