cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Online 'My Account' has never worked properly.

Buzby
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 34 of 34

Since joining TT the online 'My Account' has never worked properly.

e.g. I can see my bill, but not my actual package details.

I can't access the 'My Home / My connection' stuff.

A line test says there is a problem, and creates a fault report ( Latest : REP-14004747 ). The preamble to the line test looks like it is testing an analogue line, but I'm on FTTP.

Can somebody help ?

Cheers,

Buzby

TT my account 1.JPEG
0 Likes
33 REPLIES 33

Buzby
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 34

There is another post on this forum with exactly the same problem.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Billing/My-Account-not-showing-My-package-and-services/m-p/30331...

User  @dazeck has posted some logs there. I don't know what they mean, but your network team might.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 34

Hi Buzby

We are still trying to replicate the issue you are seeing, network team can't see any issues.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 34

Too late in the day to get a reply from staff, @Buzby, so we won't know before the work is done.

We live in hope .... but I am amazed at how often My Account appears to be getting maintenance done, but problems with some basic functionality appear to persist!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Buzby
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 34

I see there are going to be some updates on Friday morning ( Well, at least it's not Friday afternoon ! ).

Are these updates likely to fix the 'Packages and Services' tab on My Account ?

0 Likes

Message 6 of 34

Ill request an update, as previously posted we are unable to replicate the issue , ive included your screenshots. 

0 Likes

Buzby
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 34

Has anyone from TT read this ?

0 Likes

Buzby
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 34

@Arne-TalkTalk 

I don't want to de-register, I'm not confident it will let me in again !!!

I get forum notifications by email, nothing ununusual about that. However, I get two !.

The notificatation about your latest post created two emails, one addressed to 'Buzby-Spare4' and the other to 'Buzby'.

There is definately a problem in the TT forum system, and it should be easy for a database admin to sort it.

When you say you are having problems replicating the fault on MyAccount, how do you log in ?

Do you use my personal login details, as below, or do you use an 'Agent' login ?.

TTloginquestion.JPEG
0 Likes

Message 9 of 34

Ive logged it but we are having problems replicating the issue you are seeing,  I suspect the next step will be to de-register you from My Account then ask you to re-register. 

0 Likes

Buzby
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 34

@Arne-TalkTalk 

Hi Arne,

Can you give me an update on progress with this problem ?.

I've not had any messages from anybody other than you, and I'm beginning to think no one else is listening.

Cheers,

Buzby

0 Likes

Buzby
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 34

The screenshot below says "we're working on it".

It's been over a year since I joined TT, and it has said "we're working on it" from the start.

( I do hope its not a man with a hard hat and a silly grin, sat at a laptop in an engine room, who is working on it . )

TT MyUsage error.JPEG

Message 12 of 34

Ok thanks for trying. I'll log it as a fault to the My Account team. 

0 Likes

Buzby
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 34

Just tried it on a different laptop, with Edge ( not Firefox ), and it's just the same, a rotating wheel of dots.

If I use the drop down menu, try 'packages and upgrades' / 'My packages and services', I get 'Oops !, It looks like there is a technical problem. Please reload and try again'.

This second laptop has only been used since yesterday, and has never been online before then, so I can't see it being a cookie problem.

The screenshot below should help, but it's not much help if it just says 'Oops !'

Why can't your system show some detail ?. It would make your job a lot easier if I could give you a real error message.

TT packages 2.JPEG
0 Likes

Message 14 of 34

Hi 

Glad to see you back as @Buzby

Can you confirm that the issue with My Account happens in different browsers, after cookies, cache are cleared. 

im struggling to replicate it. 

Buzby
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 15 of 34

I'm back, the real Buzby !

Thanks for clearing up the multiple identities, let's just hope I don't need to use one again.

Just to recap, the _Spare users were needed because my proper login went seriously pearshaped, coincidentally (!) just after TT said they had replicated the fault I was seeing in MyAccount.

MyAccount is still not working properly.

If anyone from TT tries to fix the account problem, please don't break my login again !

Cheers,

Buzby

TT MyAccount loading.JPEG
0 Likes

Message 16 of 34

Thanks for the update on the profiles.   Ill ask the community manager to remove the others.

Buzby
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 17 of 34

@Arne-TalkTalk 

I'm Buzby again !.

Thankyou, whoever it was that fixed it.

I don't want to risk breaking it, can someone please close all my 'Buzby_Spare' user profiles ?.

Cheers,

Buzby

Buzby_Spare4
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 18 of 34

I'm back !.

I don't know what TT have been doing since I was last here, but 'MyAccount' is still not working properly.

However, something has changed, because now my TT webmail is broken.

TT have both my personal email address and my mobile phone number.

Can TT please keep me informed of what is happening ?.

I can be contacted by mail, txt, or phone. ( Please don't try to use the TT mail address, or the 'landline' number. Neither of them are working. )

Cheers,

Buzby

TT email broken.JPEG
0 Likes

Buzby_Spare4
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 19 of 34

The new registration option ( e.g. as i used for _Spare4 ) does not ask for an email address !

I shall log out and won't be back till Tuesday.

Cheers,

J

0 Likes

Message 20 of 34

Each time you create a new profile using the same email address the old profile will stop, also means we cant investigate the error you see,  Im waiting for the community manager to have a look into this.

0 Likes