cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Out of Contract

SteveMC2
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

This may not be the correct subject but I will just say this as an edit to my previos comment .....

I have Cancelled the UPcoming contract with the other provider and blocked the Switch completely I have received a Confirmation Email regarding the action I requested them to complete and in doing so they have....

LOOKS LIKE I AM STAYING I will soon know within 2 to 24 hours, but as stated above the cancellation is DONE......with the other provider. 

Steve Devey MC2
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Thanks, @SteveMC2.

Other customers cannot now see the original post, but hopefully my reply to that will help them nevertheless!

Good to see that you decided to stay!

😊 Gliwmaeden2 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

SteveMC2
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

GliwmaIn response or reply to your valued comment I can Clearly say I am not leaving Talk Talk as I have just Cancelled the Switch to the other provider. 

Steve Devey MC2
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Talktalk usually advises to call in - it's essential when switching eg to Virgin,  or to a Full Fibre product, where there are now many infrastructure companies, not just Openreach. 

It is still advisable to call in to make sure on 03451 720088. Don't use Chat, @SteveMC2, as they will need to then phone you back.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Cancel-your-TalkTalk-service/ta-p/2204737

If you haven't specifically requested that your new ISP let's you keep your current phone number, the switching process won't alert Talktalk. If you're taking your number with you, the Talktalk service should cease on the day the new ISP take over.

If not, the 30 day notice period applies. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes