cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Over bill

Shyjijohn
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I am Hi,

I have changed my home and wanted to shift the broadband. I had mailed you and got appointment on 8th of December 23 but later got new instrument to fix it. I had tried it many times but not able to connect. Then I called many time then I get engineer  help January  5th. Then November  15 to January  5 I didn't  get any WiFi connection  so how I get this much bill.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Shyjijohn

Sorry that you had problems.

It looks like that you have an open complaint so the complaint manager will be able to help you with this, for a loss of service auto compensation will be calculated 30 days after the fault is fixed you will receive a SMS/email regarding this. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

It is not easy to understand what happened here, @Shyjijohn.

Can you explain further?

Was this part of a House Move, or were you staying in the same house but refurbishing and wanted to move where the master socket was?

Not sure what "new instrument" you mean. Please clarify.

If the engineer had to move the master socket, you'd pay £128.40.

See these pages for further details of engineer charges:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Engineer-charges/ta-p/2207291

If you are simply complaining about having to pay ongoing bills meanwhile, you do have to keep up payments but are compensated if there was a total loss of service or a delay to the start of your service:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-your-auto-compensation-credit/ta-p/2326583

Everything is itemised in My Account. Look at the details of the bill.

Staff are not back before Monday to reply. Ensure that you have completed your community forum profile details for them to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings. From the drop down menu: Personal Information 

Add your Talktalk landline number  / account number. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes