cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Placed order, no order confirmation or account number (full fibre via topcashback)

cbroadbandhelp
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

Placed an order on the 14th (Sunday) got my order reference number. Cashback tracked succesfully on topcashback. 

Only issue is, I haven't got any account number or any welcome email from talk talk. I've contacted sales,fibre team, account management team etc. no one seems to recognise my address, phone number or even my order reference number.

Hoping someone on here can help?!

My order ref is S01112219

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi cbroadbandhelp

Even with all the new information I still cannot find any account. 

Really sorry

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Just done that, should have all thhe info in there. Thanks for looking at this 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Can you add the order reference to the private notes on your community profile. 

0 Likes

cbroadbandhelp
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 4 of 9

Is anyone at talk talk about to help with this issue, getting nowhere really and my current internet contract is about to expire. 

Live Chat and Phone support very dismissive just pass you from department to department with no ownership

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi, no didn't receive any email at all. Fibre team can't seem to find it, neither can broadband. I saved the PDF confirmation of the order confirmed though which is where I got the order reference number from. 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 9

Hi,  I cant find anything either,  ive tried sales ref, email address etc.  when you signed up where you sent any documents via Email?  sales practice is to receive Auto Sign documents via Email. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

@cbroadbandhelp, your thread is in a queue for attention. 

Posting further delays the progress of the automatic workflow, so it's really best to wait for staff to reach your thread and reply.

It can take anything from a few hours to a few days, Monday to Friday. 

Meanwhile please complete your community forum profile details with as much detail as possible, such as your name and address, so that Arne has some information to go on.

You need to go via your avatar/name; settings; Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

cbroadbandhelp
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Seen @Arne-TalkTalk you help out some other people with this issue before 🤞

Order was for fibre 900 

0 Likes