cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Request to cancel Unlimited UK Calls Boost

steven123
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 12 of 12

I'm currently on a Fibre 150 contract which comes to an end soon.

I have the Unlimited UK Calls Boost which is currently free but I have been told that I will have to pay £16 per month for it when my contract ends.

I would like to cancel this boost as soon as possible so that I am not charged for it once my contract ends.
I was told (in a phone call a few months ago) that I could do this myself online closer to my contract end date but I notice that there is no way for me to do so via My Account on your website. (It does not appear anywhere.)

I'd be very grateful if a staff member could please cancel my Unlimited UK Calls Boost for me as I cannot do it myself. (I don't want to change my package at the moment, just cancel my Unlimited UK Calls Boost.)

I am currently overseas until after my contract ends so it's difficult for me to call you at a reasonable time, hence this message.

My account details should already be linked to my forum account. (I did not want to post too many personal details in this post but if you need to contact me for anything, please email my at my Tiscali email address.)

Thank you.

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

AllyM
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 12

@BroadbandHog ,

If you want staff on this forum to help you, you'll need to start your own topic. Otherwise you could try other support channels such as live chat or phone (during the week).

0 Likes

BroadbandHog
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 12

I'd also like to cancel the unlimited UK calls boost on my account as we don't use it enough to justify keeping it.

(Our Fibre65 + phone contract is up for renewal around mid-July.)

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Thank you very much for your help. It's most appreciated.

I'll sort out a new contract via a telephone call when I return to the UK.

Thanks again!

Message 5 of 12

That's great! Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12
0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

Hi, Arne-TalkTalk.

Thank you for your response and for helping me out.

I've answered the security questions. I hope I used the correct password.

Please let me know if you need any more information from me.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Hi steven123

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

You can include discussions about a further discount on your Calls Boost when discussing your renewal. The value of this will of course depend on how much you use your landline. 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 12

Thanks. I'll certainly sort out my contract via a phone call when I get back.

At the moment, all I'd like is for my Unlimited UK Calls Boost to be cancelled before my contract ends so that I'm not charged an extra £16 per month for something I don't want.

Hopefully I'll be able to do this myself if it's a bug in My Account which can be fixed soon by the tech team.

Otherwise, if a member of staff reading this could do this for me, I'd be very grateful.

Thank you.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 12

When you do renew, @steven123, don't do it online as these include TV automatically. You may want that, but if you don't, and need to be sure of no unwanted extras, you are much better phoning or using Chat in the first place. 

Staff will be back on here after the weekend to look into what is causing the phone boost options not to show in My Account. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes