cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Restricted

Mothermogs
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Why am I still restricted for all services after payment has been paid? When will restrictions be lifted?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 5

Hi Mothermogs

Since your post has the restriction come of ?  

It take upto 24 hours.

Message 2 of 5

@Gliwmaeden2 

To be fair, I think @Gondola was simply pointing out the different methods in which payment can be made and the pitfalls if a certain way isn't used. And also the best way to pursue this until the support team here are back online on Monday. 

Message 3 of 5

@Gondola, the customer specified that payment has been made. It should be up and running over the weekend, @Mothermogs.

If not, let us know on here.

Staff will reply Monday onwards.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

The fastest way to get your services back up and running is by making a payment for your outstanding balance in My Account. Alternatively, you can make a payment on the automated payment line 0345 172 0040. Charges apply if you aren't calling from a TalkTalk landline.

For other ways to pay, take a look at payment methods and paying your bill. Once payment is received, your services will be back up and running within 24 hours (though usually within the hour). You may need to unplug your router and leave it off for 30 minutes before plugging it back in to start using your services again.

Note that if you didn't make the payment via your customer My Account or via the automated payment line then it will take longer for the payment to reach your account. Via the banking system a payment may take a few days to be credited to your account. Call the Billing team on 0345 172 0088 to check your account or use LiveChat.

LiveChat and TalkTalk contact information

When to contact TalkTalk? - select and scroll to see contact availability times

TIP - Pause tracker blocking in the browser, ad-blockers and similar blocking software to avoid conflict with the operation of chat messaging.

Landline calls to Customer Services on 0345 172 0088 are free from a TalkTalk home 'phone but otherwise are at a standard landline call rate.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution