cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Restrictions on account

Zarab1
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 13 of 13

I need help I had a restriction put on my account as didn’t pay my bill on time but I’ve paid it in full two days ago and gone in circles with the online chats and on the phone past two days to be told the same old and no that the back office need to do it and can take days even tho I was told today it would be 24hrs tops I need this solved asap not in day I cannot afford data and hotspot to try get help for this issue 

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Zarab1
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 13

@Arne-TalkTalk  thanks for your help happy to say my internet is back 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 13
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 13

Just wait for @Arne-TalkTalk to reach this again. I will move this one to the billing area, as that's the one he works through most of the time.

Just wait for him to get back to you before posting further, to keep this moving forward in the queue for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 13

@Gliwmaeden2  I didn’t mean to like I said new to this but thanks for letting me know I’ve phoned but still not helpfull when I phone it says my number need reactivated and put me through but I use my mobile as don’t have a landline have you seen this issue before 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 13

Stick to this thread, @Zarab1.

Staff are aware of it, and starting further topics for the same issue breaches forum rules and delays the workflow for other people needing attention. 

03451 720074 may help you reach the Future Fibre team directly. 

Update on here if you have further issues. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 13

@Gliwmaeden2  what have you done with my other post that I done today that was the most updated one and am new to using so still figuring out how to use this properly 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 13

@Zarab1, I've moved your duplicate post to billing but will now move it out of the way. 

Please stick to ONE thread!

0 Likes

Zarab1
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 9 of 13

@Arne-TalkTalk  My bill is paid in full and I have spoke to them a few times now and have got no where they have said it’s removed and to wait 20 minutes and when I phoned back again as that didn’t work got told to phone in a few hours as they are updating the systems and when I do phone it says my number that’s linked to my accounts as have no landline is restricted still 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 13

Hi Zarab1

You will need to call our Future Fibre team to check this they can have the restriction removed.  If you are struggling to pay the bill, please speak to our payment support team im sure they can help. 

Regards

0 Likes

Zarab1
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 11 of 13

Thank you for your response 

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 13

Hi @Zarab1 unfortunately your post has arrived on a Friday afternoon just before the team here leave fir their weekend break so it might not be till Monday that you get a response here.

I have escalated your post. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes