cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Services ceased

Donna822
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 11 of 11

Hi 

I currently have my services ceased and im due a bill on the 6th  im just wondering if that will be the last bill as it says the contract is running untill 31 03 23 

Donna Markie
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi Donna822

The cancel request is still going through, and due to complete next week. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

thanks 

Donna Markie
0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

The account itself is available for you to access for a further year, @Donna822.

Will re-escalate this for you, to see what's happened with the billing.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Donna822
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 11

i was just wondering if there is any update on this as the account is still active?

Donna Markie
0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Thats great thanks

Donna Markie

Message 7 of 11

Hi Donna822

Your billing account is still showing as active, so we have requested to close this and then your final bill will be generated.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 11

The bill has probably been made up already for the coming month, but staff will pick this up in the next day or two and clarify everything, @Donna822.

Wait for them to respond to keep this moving forward in the queue for attention. 

0 Likes

Donna822
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 9 of 11

Hi it was talk talk who done it cut me off, i was waiting on the upgrade from fibre 65 to full fibre 500 but it never happned and contract came to an end before they could upgrade 

Donna Markie
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 11

Probably not the last bill as today is the 4th - when did you put in the order to cease?

Is this the same service that you reported simply not working this morning, @Donna822?

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Broadband/No-internet-flashing-orange/td-p/2979088#M856096

Depending on how / when you put in a cease / switch etc, your bill would be made up for the full month and a subsequent one would show a refund. 

Leave the Direct Debit in place, as you need these details to claim back any overpayment from My Account. 

0 Likes