cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Switched to BT on 17/1/23 and still being charged.

Dc12345
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hello,

I switched from TalkTalk to BT on 17/1/23 and i've noticed that I'm still being charged.

Could someome kindly look into this please as I was under the impression the cancellation should have been done automatically.

Thanks.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Dc12345

Did BT give you a new number? they havnt contacted us to take the number so the account has remained open, best option would be to call the loyalty team on 03451720088 They will be able to place the cancellation. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hello @Skynet_TX 

Thanks for the reply. I've added the details to my profile so hopefully they'll be in touch soon.

Thanks.

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Dc12345,

I'll move your topic over to the 'Billing' board.

For one of the TalkTalk Support Team on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include :

• Your name
  • Landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on (this is shown in ‘My Account’) OR add your account number to the ‘private notes’ section if you have Full Fibre with no landline
  • An alternative contact number

This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile (only you and the TalkTalk Support Team on this community can see your profile details).

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.