cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Telephone Bill

Ardenashbillie2023
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Why is my telephone bill so much this month I cannot pay this how can I reduce it

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi Ardenashbillie2023

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

AllyM
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

@Ardenashbillie2023 

"Why is my telephone bill so much this month?" is a very vague question.

Have you looked at the list of calls you have made this month? They should all be itemised in your bill so you should be able to see if you have made more calls or longer calls or calls to numbers charged at a higher rate than you usually do. If there are calls that you don't believe you have made then as @Gondola says, you can raise that with customer services.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Ardenashbillie2023 

Have a look at this help content Struggling to pay and if the issue is just that the timing of the payment is causing a problem then you can defer for a month and or set up a payment plan agreement.

If you're disputing the bill then call and speak to the billing team and they'll do their best to assist you. Details are in the help content.  

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes