cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Unexpected charges on bill

oliparsons
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Hi,

I recently signed up to a talktalk 65 full fibre and TV package (£29 per month), in the days that followed my new talktalk router was delivered and an engineer visited and setup my internet, no problems.

However I had not received my talktalk TV hub which is needed to use the TV part of the service (included in my package).

I contacted support and they explained I was not sent the TV hub because one was not ordered so they had dispatched one out to me, which I have now received.

However now I am being billed an additional £5 a month. 

I have tried emailing and calling and I am being told that talktalk TV is an extra, however when I signed up it was included. Overall I'm not very satisfied because now I'm being billed for something that was being advertised as being part of the package, so therefore the cost 

Please talktalk can someone review the account and the charges, as I was just told again that this is a billed extra, when I explained that my package should include it anyway.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 2 of 5

Hi Arne,

Thank you for looking into this, the package I signed up for and that I received emails for was in relation for talktalk TV though, I'll pm these over to you.

Kind Regards,

Oli

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi @oliparsons

I have checked your original order placed on the 23 Jan , there was no TV on that order it was added later on the 15th Feb when you contacted us.  

Tv is an additional extra cost, I'm sorry that this wasn't explained to you, as an apology i have added a small discount for the next 3 months. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

TV is included in the package names, @oliparsons. It's rather misleading as it simply means that the services may be accessed..... but only if you actually order the hub and that does come with a £5 rental charge. 

I'll move this to the billing section for you  - however most staff will not be back before Tuesday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes