cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

contract coming to an end

starfire11
Team Player
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

hi I have an email stating my contract is ending so I contacted TalkTalk to upgrade but they said there is a fault on my account and so can not proceed with upgrade. that was two weeks ago so I tried again last week but they had not fixed it even though they said they would, so told me seven days to fix so OK. my contract has now finished so tried again only to be told there is a fault on my account at there end so I have to wait another five days. what really gets me angry is they have not fixed it so I have to pay top rate because I can't upgrade I'm sure that no one wants to pay double each month because of there fault. I just want something done at least a refund because I can't  upgrade to a cheaper deal so I'm now penalised for them not fixing there problem. any help gratefully received 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi starfire11

A fault has been logged, I cant see the progress at this time, the network team should be able to solve this to allow renewal. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

starfire11
Team Player
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

thank you Gliwmaeden2 yes it is a renewal. it just this is the third time Trying I will just keep checking 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Does it have to be an upgrade, @starfire11, or can you simply renew what you have already and haggle for a good price?

Staff won't be back before Monday to check what is going on with the fault.

Moving this to the billing section for you, as that department deals with faults in My Account. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes