cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

leaving sooon and not had anything from talktalk about this yet

jcampy
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

im due too move to youfibre service on the 21-03-2024 but as of yet ive not had anything from talktalk about this should i of not had a email stating to somebody is taking over the services on my line ny now?

Don't forget to add your phone number to your forum profile

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10
0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

and if you dont tell the customer this how would they know?

the customer does not mind read

and when another isp takes over the service it would have to be removed froom the conection to talktalk network first so someboody must get the info but all sorted now after 25mind on hold and your phone staffs insisence on offering me a deal £9 a month more the youfibre offering seems they couldnt grasp why i still wanted to leave

have a nice day

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

If you dont tell us your leaving, how would we know to close down your billing account?   As I posted the cancellation process is not the same as in the past. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

ah another way for isp to tottal rip the end user off

charge them for a service they wont be providing as the new provider will be doing it

0 Likes

jcampy
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 10

so you would keep charging the customer for a service you are not proving? how the hell can that be legal

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Apologies I mis-read your post,    Transfers between FTTP services are not like FTTC lines were a request is received from the other provider,  you will need to call us to advise of the cancellation on  03451720088 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Switches to a Full Fibre service require YOU to contact Talktalk to get the cancellation process going, @jcampy.

It is not as straightforward as when keeping the copper phone line etc.

Ring 03451 720088. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

jcampy
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 10

i do not have an order reference i am LEAVING talktalk and getting another provider

just concerned as to why i have not  a single comunication from talktalk regarding this fact

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi jcampy

Call us  03451720088 and ask to speak to the full fibre team, If you have an order reference they will be able to find out what the status is. 

Regards

0 Likes