cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

supersafe added without consent

austinsoft
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

Hi, I never requested supersafe when I first bought the fibre package, I was asked but refused as I do not need it. How surprised I was to see a txt saying it was going up by £1.00. when I checked it had been added and charged to my account for some time. I then removed it, only to find it had been added again the day after!!!. Not only do I not need it I request a refund from the time it had been added to my account until the present. I have again removed it today. Please ensure it is actually removed this time. This is a very serious breach of my contract.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Thank you, 

I have requested the boost to be removed ASAP.  The boost has been on your account since 2021 it was free until August 2022, We informed you of the ending of this discount via Email in July 2022. 

Message 2 of 8

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi @austinsoft

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

@austinsoft, there have been a few similar instances of problems trying to remove it.

Staff can get to the bottom of it - there are sometimes faults in My Account that need resolving.

It's best to wait for a reply from TT staff before posting further, to keep your thread moving forward in the queue for attention. 

If it's not picked up today, it will be at least Monday before you hear back. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

When I removed it, a pop up confirming then a confirmation email. Next day it was back. Did the same, same pop up and email

confirmation. Went back on today to reply to this email. Checked it and guess what it is back. tried to remove it again this morning. Says it has but I will guarantee tomorrow it will be back.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

When you removed it, did you get a pop up window to confirm the action? If not, make sure that pop-ups and redirects are enabled on your browser and switch off any ad blockers. Otherwise, try another browser. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

I'll move this to the billing section, @austinsoft.

Talktalk sends a billing notification every month. It's advisable to check the figure each and every time so that you can pick up on any unexpected amounts at the earliest opportunity. 

Staff reply during the day, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes