cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

unlimited calls

francespaul
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 21 of 21

I pay for unlimited calls and this is the 2nd month i have been charged for calls, thanks to the complaints team they have covered the bill ,they did say this would be fixed but still they have not fixed it.

So now i will have to phone up next month and complain again please someone get this fixed

0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20

Message 1 of 21

Hi francespaul

We haven't removed anything from what I can see, your account shows boost activated 2016 and is still active, the account is also no longer charging for all calls so this issue looks to have been fixed.

0 Likes

francespaul
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 21

Well a email to the CEO time i think,  just checked my account and it seems they have deleted my unlimited calls boost without telling me, i have now renewed this , funny no other boost was changed the only good thing its four pound less.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 21
0 Likes

francespaul
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 21

No they dont say what has to be returned

0 Likes

Message 5 of 21

Ive checked the account and cant see anything regarding equipment. does it say what equipment is being requested? 

0 Likes

francespaul
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 21

Well what are talktalk  now up to ,after over 7months phone still not sorted out ,then in the last weeks i get email to thanks for 

renewing your contract {which i did not do} and today i get a returns of equipment or i will be charged £50 .

I have only have  the equipment i use has the world gone mad

0 Likes

Message 7 of 21
0 Likes

francespaul
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 21

any update on this problem please nearly 6 months now 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 21

Hi francespaul

You don't need to call us each month whilst this is ongoing, your account is being handled by the backoffice billing team who will go in each month and clear the calls, this can only be done once the bill is generated on or around the 21st of each month.

I'm sorry that this is still ongoing.  

francespaul
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 21

into another month just payed the last and still being charged for calls when is this going to be fixed getting fed up with having to call each month 50min wasted each time

0 Likes

Message 11 of 21

Hi francespaul

The issue is now with the billing team who will remove any call charges until the problem is resolved, the calls can only be cleared once the bill is produced on the 28th of each month. 

Sorry this is still ongoing.

0 Likes

francespaul
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 21

Please any news on update

0 Likes

francespaul
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 21

This is now a joke another week on and still being charged for calls this is now 10 weeks.

so i phoned again to complain and this time they told me i had cancelled my unlimited calls [not true] in the end they gave in and said 

i had unlimited calls and would see why i am paying this , which is what they said they would do each time i phoned and nothing.

As for the network team working on this nothing from them how hard can this be.

0 Likes

Message 15 of 21
0 Likes

francespaul
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 16 of 21

Have now reported for the 5th time and have been told they will work on this to see why i am being charged ,which is what they told me 

for the last 9weeks , so will keep fingers crossed.

0 Likes

Message 17 of 21

Hi,  It will need to be logged as a fault, any charges for calls will be returned while we investigate this. 

0 Likes

francespaul
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 18 of 21

I can call my land line ,but it has been cut off for a few days for some reason only incoming  , calls out back on again now.

just checked my usage and my bill has been payed and they are charging me again for phone calls ,after 25 years with talktalk i think the end is drawing to a close ,should never have gone to fiber.

2months  going to 3rd month and they tell me they will sort and nothing please if you can help 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 19 of 21

Hi @francespaul 

Ive checked your account and its clear the calls boost isn't working, but it sounds like a crossed line aswell, which i didn't think was possible on VOIP  are you able to call your number from a mobile or other phone and see if your phone rings

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 20 of 21

@francespaul, are you sure that no calls exceeded an hour?

Also, only ordinary landline number and normal mobile numbers  - the Channel Isles and Isle of Man are not covered by it.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes