cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Voucher not materialising

A_R_Moore
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 12 of 12

I recommended a friend to open an account with TalkTalk, which in due course it was and the required period and payment of the first bill paid by the new customer met.  On the 1/4/2024 I received an email from TalkTalk stating to expect the promised £50 voucher, for the recommendation, from Giftcloud and to contact Giftcloud if the voucher did not materialise within 10 days. I did not and they were contacted and a dialogue opened.

Apparently they have not received the authorisation from TalkTalk to issue this and are still waiting for it 2 days after I received the email from TalkTalk.
If TalkTalk wishes for existing customers to recommend their services they really ought to ensure the promised reward for doing so is forthcoming without any problems. I would like for this issue to be resolved as soon as possible.

Cloud Watcher
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12
0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

@Arne-TalkTalk, this whole thread should show as a new thread for this customer. It was separated from another customer's thread on 29th April. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

You replied to me in this thread below.

Cloud Watcher
0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Ok I need you to start a new topic, as you are not the Original Poster on this thread just to save confusion. 

0 Likes

A_R_Moore
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 12

Copy of credit for poor service attached.

IMG_3869.jpeg
Cloud Watcher
0 Likes

A_R_Moore
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 12

A_R_Moore_0-1715079617829.png

Congratulations, Adrian. Katharina has now completely switched to TalkTalk, which means you’ll now both get your £50 Gift Card.
Your gift card will be emailed from Giftcloud within the next 10 days and must be claimed from them within 150 days of receipt of the voucher.

Look out for an email coming from no-reply@giftcloud.com, and check your junk mail if it’s not arrived. If you have not received an email after 10 days, please contact hello@giftcloud.com

In the meantime, why not invite more of your friends and earn more rewards
Cloud Watcher
0 Likes

A_R_Moore
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 12

Hi, no it wasn’t. There was a £50 credit granted to me for a previous lengthy issue where my account wouldn’t open online and, when it did, it did so  showing another  customer’s name and credentials. That was eventually resolved via the complaints dept of TalkTalk hence that £50 by way of compensation.
This is a £50 voucher which was supposedly to be issued by Giftcloud and was for recommending a friend to open a TalkTalk broadband account. I have kept all the emails from TalkTalk and Giftcloud so far but the voucher is yet to materialise.

Cloud Watcher
0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Hi A_R_Moore

Wasn't the amount for the voucher credited to you by our CEO's office ?

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Staff will respond after the Bank Holiday, @A_R_Moore.

I'll re-escalate this thread for you. 

0 Likes

A_R_Moore
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 12

I’m still waiting for a resolution to this matter as of 6/5/2024.

Cloud Watcher
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 12

@A_R_Moore, I have moved this to a new topic as you posted on another customer's thread. 

Their issue is not yet resolved and it's important not to confuse different customers' accounts.

Staff reply during the day, Monday to Friday. 

0 Likes