cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Complaint

Louisediamond
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

I have sent yhis complaint to Talk Talk numerous times but get no response which is really frustrating.  Does anyone have a way to contact Talk Talk and actually get a decent response? 

<span;>Hello

<span;>Further to this email i have had communication with Mark Anthony via your chat app, he told me he had credited £100 to my account as an apology but he hasnt
<span;>therefore this complaint is far from dealt with.

<span;>Regards

<span;>Louise

<span;>Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

<span;>----- Forwarded message -----

<span;>From:<span;> louise

<span;>To:<span;> "concerns@talktalkplc.com" <concerns@talktalkplc.com>

<span;>Cc:

<span;>Sent:<span;> Fri, 5 Aug 2022 at 8:15

<span;>Subject:<span;> Official Complaint

<span;>Good Morning

<span;>i am writing in relation to recent issues with regards to my internet and poor service from Talk Talk. 

<span;>My contact details were in this part of the complaint but have been omitted here due to it being personal information

<span;>On the 23rd July i recieved a letter informing me that i was due to be upgraded to Full Fibre, however Talk Talk were going to be in touch to offer an mutually agreeable appointment.  i had decided then i didn't want this upgrade and i would advise Talk Talk of this when they tried to arrange an appointment.
<span;>Two days later on Monday 25th July i came home from work to find an engineer had been and without my permission or knowledge had drilled holes to attach a box to the front of my property.

<span;>I first raised my complaint regarding this on Tuesday 26th July, i had tried to do this on Monday 25th however both Open Reach and Talk Talk said they had no knowledge of this work.

<span;>I then recieved an email during the evening of Wednesday 27th July that engineers were coming to complete the installation during the morning of Wednesday 27th July (prior to the email being sent)

<span;>On Thursday 28th July my home security cameras picked up that there were another 3 engineers at my property, again this hadnt been an agreed appointment. to my knowledge and watching the footage of them they didnt carry out any work.  Later that day when i arrived home i noticed my internet wasnt working.

<span;>i further complained on Friday 29th July and spoke to Olivia B, Olivia appeared to take my complaint seriously however she failed to call me back after she was supposed to highlight my complaint to the Operations Managers.  I was also advised that the Openreach engineers from the day before had signed off the job as completed and that they had shown me how to use the new equipment.  this was a complete lie as i wasnt at home that day. 

<span;>I spoke to Harry on Saturday 30th July, i advised him i was very unhappy and now just wanted to cancel my whole account.  Still having no Internet i explained i was unhappy as i was going away on Monday 1st August and as i had no internet the security cameras at my house which run off the wifi weren't working.  plus this has disrupted me being able to work from home, watch tv services and has cost me money to buy extra data on my mobile phone.
<span;>Harry confirmed the account was cancelled and he agreed i was now free to take up another contract with a new service provider which i have since done.  Harry arranged for a £50 credit to be added to my account however i still do not feel this amount is enough.

<span;>I made further calls to Talk Talk during my holiday as i hadnt recieved any written confirmation of the cancellation, i have been getting mixed messages, some people saying no cancellation has been requested and some saying it may have and to wait for customer services to contact me back.

<span;>This situation has now been running for almost 2 weeks, i dont feel it is resolved.  i havent had internet for a week, and i feel quite anxious about the situation with my contract.

<span;>i would like this resolved asap and my contract to be cancelled with no penalty.

<span;>i would also like to know the answers to the following:

<span;>1) why were engineers able to just go ahead and do work at my property without my permission?
<span;>2) what happened following Olivia raising the issue with the ops managers?
<span;>3) Did Harry actually raise the issue of me wanting to cancel?
<span;>4)  what further compensation are you going to award me for these issues i have had?

<span;>i await your response, if not suitably resolved i will be contacting CICAS.

<span;>Kind Regards

<span;>Louise Diamond

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi @Louisediamond

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

@Louisediamond Have you checked the Transaction history in My Account to see if the credit is showing there?

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

I've escalated this report to TalkTalk Support to see if there's any different advice and to check your broadband service.

The complaint will be managed by the appointed Complaints Manager. That's who you should contact.

Prepare for TalkTalk Support - include in the Community Profile (not in these public posts):

Account holder name, TalkTalk home 'phone number

Alternative mobile contact number. Full address with postcode (in the Location box)

Check and Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Louisediamond
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

<span;>Hello

<span;>Further to this email i have had communication with Mark Anthony via your chat app, he told me he had credited £100 to my account as an apology but he hasnt
<span;>therefore this complaint is far from dealt with.

<span;>Regards

<span;>Louise

<span;>Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

<span;>----- Forwarded message -----

<span;>From:<span;> louise

<span;>To:<span;> "concerns@talktalkplc.com" <concerns@talktalkplc.com>

<span;>Cc:

<span;>Sent:<span;> Fri, 5 Aug 2022 at 8:15

<span;>Subject:<span;> Official Complaint

<span;>Good Morning

<span;>i am writing in relation to recent issues with regards to my internet and poor service from Talk Talk. 

<span;>My contact details were in this part of the complaint but have been omitted here due to it being personal information

<span;>On the 23rd July i recieved a letter informing me that i was due to be upgraded to Full Fibre, however Talk Talk were going to be in touch to offer an mutually agreeable appointment.  i had decided then i didn't want this upgrade and i would advise Talk Talk of this when they tried to arrange an appointment.
<span;>Two days later on Monday 25th July i came home from work to find an engineer had been and without my permission or knowledge had drilled holes to attach a box to the front of my property.

<span;>I first raised my complaint regarding this on Tuesday 26th July, i had tried to do this on Monday 25th however both Open Reach and Talk Talk said they had no knowledge of this work.

<span;>I then recieved an email during the evening of Wednesday 27th July that engineers were coming to complete the installation during the morning of Wednesday 27th July (prior to the email being sent)

<span;>On Thursday 28th July my home security cameras picked up that there were another 3 engineers at my property, again this hadnt been an agreed appointment. to my knowledge and watching the footage of them they didnt carry out any work.  Later that day when i arrived home i noticed my internet wasnt working.

<span;>i further complained on Friday 29th July and spoke to Olivia B, Olivia appeared to take my complaint seriously however she failed to call me back after she was supposed to highlight my complaint to the Operations Managers.  I was also advised that the Openreach engineers from the day before had signed off the job as completed and that they had shown me how to use the new equipment.  this was a complete lie as i wasnt at home that day. 

<span;>I spoke to Harry on Saturday 30th July, i advised him i was very unhappy and now just wanted to cancel my whole account.  Still having no Internet i explained i was unhappy as i was going away on Monday 1st August and as i had no internet the security cameras at my house which run off the wifi weren't working.  plus this has disrupted me being able to work from home, watch tv services and has cost me money to buy extra data on my mobile phone.
<span;>Harry confirmed the account was cancelled and he agreed i was now free to take up another contract with a new service provider which i have since done.  Harry arranged for a £50 credit to be added to my account however i still do not feel this amount is enough.

<span;>I made further calls to Talk Talk during my holiday as i hadnt recieved any written confirmation of the cancellation, i have been getting mixed messages, some people saying no cancellation has been requested and some saying it may have and to wait for customer services to contact me back.

<span;>This situation has now been running for almost 2 weeks, i dont feel it is resolved.  i havent had internet for a week, and i feel quite anxious about the situation with my contract.

<span;>i would like this resolved asap and my contract to be cancelled with no penalty.

<span;>i would also like to know the answers to the following:

<span;>1) why were engineers able to just go ahead and do work at my property without my permission?
<span;>2) what happened following Olivia raising the issue with the ops managers?
<span;>3) Did Harry actually raise the issue of me wanting to cancel?
<span;>4)  what further compensation are you going to award me for these issues i have had?

<span;>i await your response, if not suitably resolved i will be contacting CICAS.

<span;>Kind Regards

<span;>Louise Diamond

0 Likes