cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Intermittent no internet connection

Bitter1
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 13

Over the past couple of weeks I have been experiencing intermittent loss of connection to my various devices. It lasts maybe 5 - 15 minutes before returning. It effects both wifi and ethernet connections. The router light stays white while this is happening. There doesn’t seem to be any pattern or certain times that this occurs . Sometimes it is just the wifi that is lost then other times it’s ethernet connections as well . I suspect the router may be faulty. Any help would be appreciated .

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

Hi Bitter1

That's great, thanks for letting us know 🙂

I have sent you a Private Message with a link to a short survey for the Community.

Thanks again.

Debbie

0 Likes

Bitter1
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 13

Hi Debbie

I’ve had no problems with the connection since the replacement router was installed, it seems like 

this has cured it . It would have lost connection numerous times by now with the old one.

Message 3 of 13

Morning @Bitter1 

How's the connection been over the weekend?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 13

HI Bitter1

Thank you. I will check in again with you on Tuesday to see how the connection has been over the weekend.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 5 of 13
0 Likes

Message 6 of 13

Hi, the replacement router arrived yesterday, it’s been in use now for almost 24 hours with no problems. I’ll let you know how it’s going again in a few days . Thanks

Message 7 of 13

Hi Bitter1

Have you received a notification about the router delivery?

0 Likes

Message 8 of 13

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 13

Thanks Karl , much appreciated

0 Likes

Message 10 of 13

Hi

A replacement router has been ordered for you.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Bitter1
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 13

Hi Debbie 

yes that would be great if you could send me a replacement router. Thanks 

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 12 of 13

Hi Bitter1

I'm sorry to hear this.

The line test is clear - No faults detected.

Would you like me to send a replacement router for testing?

0 Likes