cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Internet down over 28 hours

Bk73bk73
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Out of service broadband for over 28 hours. At work and unable to get any help due to late availability of agents in the morning and early close in the evenings. My children who work from jome have had to go into office and I have been unable to complete my work emails.

Poor customer service options. Who writes letters anyway for something so pressing and there is no way to log a complaint. Shocking. What recourse do I have? I have no way of getting acknowledged for what is a big pain. Had to go to my mum's as there is no reception to use mobile data in the house. Wasted ages with a bot then agent where each answer was followed by a 3 minute or so long silence. Please help. Can't wait till weekend to sort out this issue. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Bk73bk73,

Welcome to the Community. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service. If you still need assistance can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

There's a link for the Complaints procedure at the foot of the page, @Bk73bk73.

Staff on the forum will need you to complete your community forum profile details. Go via your avatar; settings; drop down menu....Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes