cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Moving to France

HelenTheSaint
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Does anyone know what I should do with the router when I give up a rental and move to France?  I've just locked the door on the rental and have the router in my hand!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi HelenTheSaint

A returns bag has already  been sent to the address on the account. If there is a different address we need to send it too in the UK please add it to the private notes section of your community profile. 

Thank you.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

If you don't already have a returns bag, @HelenTheSaint, Talktalk will send one to the address associated with the account. 

If you do need one, support staff on here should be able to get it sent to a forwarding address if you have one in this country in the interim. The bag won't have foreign postage prepaid, only UK, so add such an address in Private Notes, if need be. 

Go via your avatar, settings, drop down menu...Personal Information. Check that this area correctly shows the landline number associated with your Talktalk account. Private Notes is towards the end of this section.

Add the forwarding address in there and SAVE CHANGES. 

Whoever returns the router needs to get a certificate of posting from the Post Office in order to keep track of it (Talktalk doesn't always record returns efficiently enough....).

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

TalkTalk may ask for the router to be returned or if it's more than 4 years old and not in the list in the help content I'll link to will suggest you can recycle yourself.

Recycling TalkTalk equipment

TalkTalk will send a return postage paid 'returns' bag if TalkTalk recycle the equipment.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes