cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No Internet

MarianH
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 19 of 19

I reported an issue with no Internet on 29th July, it's now 1 Aug and I still haven't heart from anyone and still have no Internet 

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18

Message 1 of 19

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

MarianH
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 19

Thank you Karl

0 Likes

Message 3 of 19

Hi

I'll place a router order myself and get this out to you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

MarianH
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 19

Hi so it's a week now since my router was ordered and it still hasn't arrived.  My Internet went off again last night but is thankfully back on again today 😑

0 Likes

Message 5 of 19

Hi MarianH

Thanks for your reply.

If you haven't received the router within the next 48hrs then please let us know.

Debbie

0 Likes

MarianH
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 19

My new router hasn't arrived yet but thankfully my current router has been behaving itself so far. Hopefully I'll receive my replacement router this week 

Message 7 of 19
0 Likes

Message 8 of 19

Hi

Thanks for letting us know.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

MarianH
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 9 of 19

So the lovely openreach engineer came today, looks like it's a problem with the router. He's ordered me another one, fingers crossed it gets here quickly 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 19

Hi MarianH

Apologies for this. Please let us know how you get on following the engineer visit.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

MarianH
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 11 of 19

Internet has gone again this morning.  I have made an appointment with openreach to come check in my home.

0 Likes

Message 12 of 19

Hi MarianH

Openreach are now asking if we can arrange an engineer visit to the property so they can continue with their investigations.

Is the connection working ok now?

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 19

Staff will be back on here early tomorrow, @MarianH, but not this evening/overnight. 

Glad to hear that the service is back on! 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

MarianH
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 14 of 19

Okay, looks like it's back on, hopefully to stay, but still haven't had any communication from openreach? So don't know if it's fixed itself or if an engineer has actually been out to check it??

0 Likes

MarianH
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 15 of 19

So it's looking like yet another day without Internet 😡. Still heard nothing about when an engineer is coming.  I'm in the process of moving house and need to communicate with online conveyancing app

0 Likes

Message 16 of 19

Hi MarianH

Thank you for updating your Community Profile.

I can see that this fault is with Openreach and under investigation with a line engineer.

We should receive further updates from Openreach within the next 24hrs. I will continue to monitor this fault for additional updates.

Thanks

0 Likes

MarianH
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 17 of 19

Updated 

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 18 of 19

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

0 Likes