cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No Power to my router

dhowick1980
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 14 of 14

Hi I woke up this morning and my router has no power to it, I've tried plugging it in elsewhere but nothing, everything else in my home is working so it's definitely the router, I use my WiFi all the time so please can you urgently send me a replacement router I need it ASAP my username is XXXXX REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS please can you send me a bag with it to send the old one back please thankyou 

Daniel Howick
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

Message 1 of 14

Hi dhowick1980

That's great, I'm so glad to hear this 🙂

Debbie

Message 2 of 14

Hi Debbie, thankyou for all your help, my new router has arrived and working fine, thankyou again 

Daniel Howick

Message 3 of 14

Good morning,

We'll check back in with you on Monday to see how you're getting on.

Thanks

Michelle

Message 4 of 14

Ah ok that's great thankyou

Daniel Howick

Message 5 of 14

@dhowick1980, don't worry. Staff are able to identify your account and therefore the address etc from the information in the profile area.

If they ever need more, you put it in Private Notes, part of the Personal Information area, or by replying by PM (Private Message) if staff request that - just no addresses, phone numbers,  email addresses or account numbers in the public thread.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 6 of 14

Hi there,

Thankyou, I only posted my email address as otherwise you wouldn't know my username so have my details so you could order the new router to be delivered to me.

Thankyou for removing it and I look forward to receiving my new router it's rubbish having no WiFi so I hope it comes ASAP thankyou 

Daniel Howick
0 Likes

Message 8 of 14

I've only just done it to remove the address - probably since you finished replying to the OP, @Debbie-TalkTalk. 😀

Message 9 of 14

Thanks @Gliwmaeden2 

I didn't see that the post has been edited to add information.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 14

@dhowick1980, glad to see it's sorted!

I've removed your full email address from public display  - remember never to post personal Information details in the thread.

Staff always access that information from the profile area, which only you and they can see.

This is to avoid getting your address harvested, spammed etc.

Message 11 of 14

Message 12 of 14

Hi Debbie, 

Wow that was quick.

Fantastic service thankyou

Regards

Daniel 

Daniel Howick

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 13 of 14

Hi @dhowick1980 

I'm sorry to hear this.

I've ordered you a replacement router, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Debbie