cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No internet (flashing orange)

Donna822
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

My internet has been off all day yesterday i spent over 2 hours in live chat to get passed about diffrent agents who couldnt really help at all i had it all switched of last night and today it is still flashing orange ive tried everything to reset it hard reset im on broadband i think there must either be a problem with the broadbans box or something any one know how to get this back on ?

Donna Markie
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Donna

Yes please send me a Private Message.

Thank again.

0 Likes

Donna822
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 7

I cant seem to find it in my account to add notes.i logged in to the other online part and i have the landline number and i habe the ftt order code could i pm u it instead if thats ok?

Donna Markie
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi Donna

Please can you add your FTTP order number to the Private Notes section of your Community Profile.

Thanks

0 Likes

Donna822
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 7

Sorry since 24th april this is the message i had off them 

TalkTalk Order Update: Hello we've found a problem with your order. Our supplier needs to do some more work before we can get you connected. Don't worry we'll continue to work hard in the background to get you connected. We'll update you on 25/04/2023. If you need to speak to us please use the link below

TalkTalk Order Update: Hello, we're still working hard in the background to get you connected and we'll update you on 22/06/2023. If you need to speak to us about your order then you can chat to us by We're here to help Mon to Sat 8am - 8pm and Sun 8am - 6pm.

Donna Markie
0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hey thanks for reply , i upgraded to full fibrie in may but im still waiting for an openreach engineer to come out to do the install as they had problems with it and i dont have a landline number anymore since i upgraded. 

Donna Markie
0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi Donna822

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

0 Likes