cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Port forwarding for CCTV

Lucy Winzer
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

I have recently switched to TalkTalk and have a new router, HwaweiDG8041W.  I can't seem to set up port forwarding for my CCTV.  I have followed the instructions but the ports remain closed.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

Please can you tell me which TCP or UDP ports that you want to forward & include screenshots of your PF rules that you have set up (no photos please they can be difficult to read as text can get out of focus when zoomed)? That way I can check them for you. Please ensure that the browser window is maximised (if Windows) before taking the screenshots & upload them via the "Insert Photos" button (in a mobile browser it's the picture icon) on the post editor's toolbar with the Size parameter set to Large. If they are too small, I will not be able to read them & although I can enlarge them, this just puts the text out of focus. If you prefer PM them to me. If you do PM me, then please add a link in there to this thread, so that I can find it easily.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes