cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Return of equipment

JackCBS
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

I have received emails from TalkTalk saying that the return of my wifi hub is overdue, but this was returned at the beginning of January, using the pre-paid packing and through the Royal Mail (hub SN: N7200074N004520).

I don't know if these emails are autogenerated and being sent in error, so it would be good to know that the hub has been received so that I won't be charged.

3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi JackCBS,

Could you add the GB tracking reference to your to your private notes section of your community profile and I will add it your account?

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thanks, I've done that.

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi @JackCBS,

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile (only you and the TalkTalk staff on this community can see your profile details).

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.