cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Router Failing

Message 4 of 4

Can I request a new router? Ive had no wifi for two weeks and agents keep saying that its a problem within the home cos that's what the line test says yet both engineers they have sent out have said that its the router because the equipment they bring shows that there is nothing wrong with the set up and internet is coming through perfectly to their equipment at normal speeds without dropping out. This is beyond ridiculous at this point 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

I've ordered a router for you.  Try with this as soon as it arrives and let me know if there is any improvement.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hi

I have done this, it took a while to reply because they promised it would be sorted by Monday 13/05/2024 but unsurprisingly i still have no wifi 

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi emilyslaughter49,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service. Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes